2007年4月17日 星期二

英文作文

A psalm of life

The life needs a target , and live. If your life is just blind to live by your life has already lost meaning. Person can’t feel because of outside and judge aperson , and wanting to observe mush can decide. We establish our target in our life by doing better to do. Probably I am just a commom of person . I am very oridiuary but just I work hard does. To like a matter ratio yesterday better matteronly. I think so all right already.
The person is just a Qu hull and only working can let life have value.

Lincoln was the president after American south north war period, his kindness,intelligence and outstanding ability,make him become the leader that the top of the American history is subjust to most to support , is also an American to still bear in mind constantly up to now , take it as great honor of great person. Grow up behing of ?Kincola go to New Orlean of the south to do business, seeing the negro slave’s miserable sight , so the decision joins the gover must
,coming up salvation negro slave from the system

My advantage:
1. I am very optimistic.
2. 2the learning that I work hard is a person to deal with affairs
3. 3 I am very courageous.
My weakness:
1. I don’t have attention ???work.
2. I give up easily
3. my working didn’t plan.

沒有留言: