2007年4月30日 星期一

Unforgettable Tainan

I went to Tainan again today
Tainan is really very beautiful...But different person in similar
TainanReally it may be said the landscape is a personnel still is all and not
The route of travel of today is almost similar
Recall to be like to flow out spring to present generally and continuously
Although I don't really record road
But the appearance of the likeness{really reminded of a lot of}
I missed my beginning frightened Tainan
Constant train stationSimilar bowlingThe gold coast that is stillThe sandy beach of the likeness
I am really some panic
The smoke that the Niao roundsMake my way of thinkingMore clearRemind of also moreScene at that time,such as slide,Repeatedly of of broadcastWant to stop but can't stopWant to forget to forget to don't dropI What an an idiot!
Chatted with friend a lot ofHe says Cancer is to remember old friends very muchWant to forget a personThe best way is to know again aI smiledBE really smiled

沒有留言: